Well it is hard to believe but April is already here....jeez, someone needs to put the brakes on..this year is flying.
We had a great Easter weekend, was a little bit busy but not too bad which I love. The kids were out of school on Friday so Tanner ended up going to his dads and Kylie and I hung out at home and I cleaned and she helped...somewhat....LOL!!. What can you expect?? I guess the reason I don't make my kids do a whole lot of chores is because of my childhood...I can remember my sister and I having to be responsible for doing a whole lot of the cleaning.....I know I always hated it.
Friday evening we went shopping for Chris, trying to find him a shirt and tie that matched Kylie's dress...yes we have become that family...you know the ones...they all look so cute and wearing the same color. No, really we aren't but I thought it would be cute so we did it. I have to say though in looking to find me something to match them I wasn't as successful, I absolutely detest shopping for myself...I know it is from all those years of just trying to find clothes that would fit and hating it. So anyway, although I didn't match I have to say I was taken to church by the hottest looking man and the cutest little redhead ever. :)
We had a great Easter service at church, kinda unconventional, but it was still good and powerful at times. Just to think of the pain and suffering that Jesus went through just to save me...WOW!! Overwhelming at best...
Going to go weigh in on Wednesday of this week, so hopefully the pounds will still be coming down...I know they are because I can tell by the way my clothes are getting bigger still. I find that I am still wearing the big clothes and I noticed it yesterday when we took pics for Easter, that they are making me look a whole lot bigger...I should be showing off all my hard work and I am still trying to hide in the clothes. Old habits die hard I guess.
Oh well, until next time be kind and always try and remember your blessings in life. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment