Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Latest news

Well this week didn't have very many surprises, other than a very unexpected snow fall that hit yesterday morning and had things all kinds of messed up and ugly for a little while. We were busy all weekend with things for other people, Saturday morning and almost all day had us at our church testing and putting in a new sound board and tuning it up. Sunday was church, lunch and then we had to be at another church at 5 for a special ministry event. Now that was a whole new experience I have to say. But a good one, long, but good.

I weighed in yesterday, I am happy to say that I have lost 16 lbs since January 28. I was proud of myself. I have really been trying to cut back and watch what I eat and exercise also. I know, I know....all that stuff that I should have been doing all along. Don't judge me!! LOL

Things are still good at home, thankfully. I am so looking forward to Chris and I being able to get away for 3 days in a couple of weeks. We are having our church's annual Marriage Retreat in Pigeon Forge. I know it isn't a large amount of time but we always have such a great time together. Well we always have, we love doing stuff together whether it be from grocery shopping to having a romantic dinner. We always manage to laugh and enjoy each other. I have a hard time grasping sometimes a man that actually wants to be with me or enjoys it. My experience in the past has not always been that. I am so blessed and lucky to have such a wonderful man.

Well that's about all for now...I am sure I will have more later...till then...be sweet!!

No comments: