Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's November

It is November and I am so freaked out because in almost less than a month it will be Christmas and I am no were near ready for it. I wrote back in May about a "life list" that I was gonna try and accomplish....here is the update on that. This is gonna suck.

1)Get a tattoo, I want to do this before I turn 40..would make a great b-day gift (hint, hint) Well since my birthday is this Sunday and I haven't done this...
2)Continue to lose weight, I have a long way to go but I am still working on it. I don't even want to talk about this one...
3) Go to Disney world with the kids (in Oct)This didn't happen either, money is a real thorn in the side at times
4)Look into school options (this one terrifies me) Haven't even looked
5)Be a better friend to everyone Now this one I have tried to do, I think I am doing ok with
6)Spend more time in devotionals every day I am beginning to see a pattern developing
7)Work on engaging my brain before my mouth opens (this would help me so much) I am getting better at this one
8)Make sure that I tell all the people in my life how much they mean to me and that I love them. I have done this partially...I know that doesn't count
9)Find forgiveness for past hurts (this one may take a little bit longer). I am definitely working on this one
10)I would like to be knocked out of my comfort zone. I am definitely not experiencing this
11)Let my kids know everyday how completely wonderful and special they are. I think I am doing this, probably could be better though
12)Try and have more date nights with my wonderful husband. This one definitely has not happened as often as I would like

So as you can see I am not doing a very good job at my list....this may work for some people but obviously not me....LOL! Oh well, as the time gets closer that I am about to start a new generation in my life I guess I should not look at what I haven't done but what I still have to do and how I am going to get it done.



No comments: