Hey, wow can you believe this, two posts in one week. It has been a good week, not diet wise but personally. Hubby and I have been very bad this week as far as our diet is concerned, I ate a chocolate donut and it was so good, but thankfully I only ate one, then we ate take out on Wednesday night and to be honest, it was good at the time but about 30 minutes later, I was feeling really gross. Who would have thought that eating fast food again would make me feel so yucky?? I am not going to dare weigh in this week, I don't need that kind of disappointment. I will just wait till next week when I have had time to substantially starve myself and do this thing right.
The workout this week was really tough, they are calling us the advanced class, I don't know if that is good or bad for us. To me it sounds like they are just going to work us harder thinking we are advanced. Oh well the pain was there after class, it felt good to get that weak , water leg and arm thing going on. But hey if it will help me get rid of this old lady waddle arm thing, you know the thing where you raise your arm to wave at someone and then you realize that you feel this slight breeze when you do and think......wait that is my arm fat making that breeze!!! Down goes the arm and forget about sleeveless tops, who needs that embarrassment.
As for the amatuer detective title, I have found myself trying to play detective here lately and come to realize that it is harder than it looks. It seems that if you don't want to pay for the info than people don't want to help. It is also alot harder if you have very little info to go on. Kinda like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but hey there is more than one way to get to the bottom of that haystack. I have matches if needed. There are certain things in life that I just need to know and no matter what distractions or road blocks get thrown in my way I am determined to get to the bottom of the truth. That's right.....Deputy Dog is on the case.
Until next time.....be sweet and stay away from the Entemann's donuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment