Another week has come and gone, wow, it is so hard to believe that spring is here and the flowers are budding, the pollen count is high, the grass is getting greener, the smell of fresh cut grass feels the air. All of this leads to what....more allergies and sinus infections. I have been to the dr once already and I am anticipating it won't be long before I have to go again. I love the weather but the pollen I could do without. As youdrive around you see the fine yellow film on all the cars and then when it rains you find the little yellow puddles all around. So I guess we only have like 3 more months of this to look forward to.
It's grade card and weigh in time again, first, we weighed in last night after almost 3 weeks of not and I hadn't gained anything but unfortunately I hadn't lost anything either. Oh well, it couldn't have anything to do with those Dunkin Donuts munchkins I had last weekend or the other few times I have caught myself cheating. I think in part it is because I knew I wouldn't be weighing myself. Oh well, back on the wagon, even an alcoholic gets a 12 step program. So here I am saying...hi everyone I am fat and I cheated!!! As for the report cards, everyone is getting their report cards today, could be make or break days. We will see who gets to see the light of day for the next few days!!
I recently turned in mine and my daughter's application for camp this year, she is going for the first time, this will be my second. I went last year with the kids in the hopes that I would be able to be there to experience their first time at camp with them....boy was that a mistake. Oh well that is a whole other post for another day. I am going just in the parent capacity this year so hopefully I will be able to see her enjoying her camp experience. The upside for my hubby is that I will be gone for almost a week and he will be all by his self in bachelor hood again. I know that he says that he will miss me, but come on....what man doesn't toy with the idea of being single and all alone again...messy house, eating out of paper cartons and having the whole bed to themselves.
Oh well, till next time......be sweet and look both ways before crossing the street
No comments:
Post a Comment