So it is Wednesday, tomorrow is weigh in day. I am so not looking forward to it. I weighed last week and didn't gain anything but who knows, maybe too much pollen has settled on me and will affect my scale reading. I know that too much pollen has settled in my nose and head, I wake up most mornings and can't breathe and my throat will be so rough and raw. Yuck, it just needs to move on out of here and leave me alone.
Softball season has started for our church and hubby and son are both playing this year, it is so much fun going out and watching the games. It is like watching all my brothers playing, if I had brothers. They are all family to me and I am having a great time cheering them on!! Of course I have to say, hubby is looking mighty fine out there, I mean come on, how does one man manage to make one ugly green shirt and shorts look so fine?? I am so blessed to have this man and watching him out there every week and seeing him get all hot and sweaty and catching and throwing and hitting.......whew...better stop, or this blog might need a rating!!
Our daughter is getting ready for her first big recital in June, we ordered the costume for the program...way too expensive for way too little material. Why do they insist on trying to make our little girls look like they are going on 20 or 30. Geez, let them be kids, bring back the Garanimals for all I am concerned.
As for any more light bulbs going off in my head as to why I choose to overeat instead of confronting problems.... I have some suspicions and I think I may be on to something but to say them out loud or to insinuate something would be wrong. In my mind, I know that I have several issues to deal with but the biggest and most painful is one that will never go away, it will continue to be there to remind me, your never going to be quite good enough, you will never completely measure up, you will always be less than adequate. I'm not feeling sorry for myself, I am just finally realizing that I have been looking all my life for someone to love me and in that search, I have let others rob me of so much of myself, my self esteem, my love of my self, my ability to return love. I now have someone in my life that has shown me what true love is all about. I first gave my life to the Lord, I did this about 8 years ago and have tried to do the right things in life, I have tried to live as God would want me to, I struggle at times but know that it is because of my past. I have a wonderful husband who shows me on a daily basis that he loves me and cherishes me, this was who God destined me to be with, God sent this man to rescue me. The reason I know this is because the way we met, some things that have happened in our relationship that have no explanation other than, it has to be God!! I have come to realize that just when you think you have your life planned, then God just smiles and says...."Isn't that cute, they think they have it figured out"
Oh well......till next time, be sweet and just remember to count your blessings!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment