Thursday, April 10, 2008

Beginning again

Well another 10 weeks of wellness have started, they broke us up into two groups, advanced and beginning class. I unfortunately fell into the advanced class, remember how I said, I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing......well it is a bad thing. They took us outside and had us run and walk for the first 15 minutes, now you might say...15 minutes. How bad could that be. Well I am here to tell you, for a fat girl who is out of shape....it was not a pretty sight. I managed to run the first two times and then had to walk because of the intense searing pain in my calves. I thought they would feel better if you just cut them off. How could there be so much pain, I mean my goodness, I had three kids and didn't hurt this bad. Or I might have, but there was drugs for it and a mother always forgets. It would be good if I could forget the pain of Tuesday night, now I don't want to repeat it.

We are coming to the end of the homeschooling year, only about 6 weeks left. It is so hard to be believe it has went so fast. I have enjoyed it , I feel like the kids have gained alot. I still think in my mind that I would like to go to work. I need that adult interaction, I am not content to just stay at home. Some women would be mad at me for saying that, because they would give anything to stay at home with their kids. I have loved being able to do it, but I am really not cut out to be the housewife. I hate housework, I really don't like cooking, I do it because it is what is considered my job. I do it without fussing most of the time, I let the kids make their messes, I let my husband make his messes and then I come behind them and clean it. I do it for a while and then it hits me, these people are expecting me to do this. The reason I know this is because when something isn't done they come to me and say...did you wash this for me, what did you do today, everyone gets up from the table and unless I go over to the kitchen sink and start washing dishes, everyone disappears as if the dishes will magically clean themselves. I have heard the groans and sighs when all I ask them to do is put away the clothes that I have washed, dried and folded for them...I mean come on, all I am asking is for you to put them away. I will trade with you, you do everything else and I will gladly put them away.

Well I haven't made any progress in the detective field, I am sure that my husband is so happy to hear that. He is the one that is trying to keep me from the information. I have no idea why, I just want to know a couple of things and he is very reluctant to tell me. It makes me very nervous and upset that he doesn't want to share this with me. I am an open book and have told him everything about my life, he on the other hand is a little tight lipped about certain things which I have questions about. Oh well, I will continue till I get some info one way or the other.

Well until next time......be sweet and go have a low fat snack

No comments: