Ok, with a title like that one, you have to know this is going to be good. Let's see, since I last wrote, hubby had and accident on Friday of last week, this is the 2nd one for him in a month, this man must be stopped!! Anywho...Praise God he wasn't hurt, but that isn't the same story with our van, whole side dented in. It looks really bad, we are just so thankful that our daughter wasn't sitting in the van because that is usually where she sits.
We drove the van, or rather, I drove the van the rest of the weekend, it did fine. We took it in to get an estimate on it Monday morning, to which we got some very disturbing news, it was going to take 2 weeks to fix, WHAT!!!! If Extreme Home Makeover can build a whole house in a week, why is it going to take 2 weeks to fix one door on a van. Who knows, I don't build them or fix them and who are we to argue. They have us at their mercy. So then dude says the next words that are meant to bring fear to anyone.....we may just have to total it. Are you kidding me, it doesn't look that bad, come on!!
So that was the final prognosis, total it, we are supposed to be signing the papers today to surrender the van. Totally sucks, so now we are going to borrow a van until we can get to go look at something else to replace it.
I said all that to get back to my weight loss, my goal this week was 4 pounds. I have been eating just like I should, no slips. I have even done the exercises at home. Yeah for me right?? The weigh in for this week is tomorrow night so we will see how I did. I took a spill on Monday night and twisted my ankle really bad, hurts like a mug. I eventually gave in an went to get it looked at , no broken bones but they gave me this very attractive boot to wear. I have to say, once all the ladies at church see me wearing this, I am sure they are going to be wanting one!!! :)
So all in all, I think I have done pretty good, I mean for a stress eater......I have had the stress and I haven't eaten, can you imagine?? Oh my gosh I have actually showed some will power.
Now that doesn't mean I couldn't dive into a cheeseburger the size of my head with the grease dripping to my elbows...now come on you know that makes a lovely picture!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment