Friday, January 25, 2008

And the big number is...

Zero...that's right folks you heard it here first. Nothing, nada, zip, talk about a disappointment. I had to go in the bathroom and have me a big ole girl cry. I just knew that I was going to have something and then nothing. Hubby and everyone kept saying, well at least you didn't gain anything, trying to make me feel better. I have to say it almost hurt worse,it was as if they were saying, hey at least you didn't get fatter, that is a plus right?? I know they didn't mean that and were just trying to ease my hurt a little but when you have dealt with weight your whole life it tends to be a very touchy subject. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful husband and friends but this is one demon that no one is going to be able to wish away or exercise but me.

So on I go to the exercise class and with the diet, I will do this, even if it kills me physically or emotionally. I think I am going to have to make me some small goals that way when I reach the small goals, I will feel like more of a success and less like a loser. So my new goal for next week is 4 pounds and to add more exercise into my day.

Till, tomorrow......

No comments: