Monday, February 4, 2008

I fell off the wagon

I think that is the term to use when you mess up, well this weekend, I messed up or fell of the wagon. I had ice cream on Saturday......AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! But I have to say it was so good. But afterwards, the guilt, good gracious you would have thought I just tried to sell one of my kids. I felt awful. But anyway, on to the good stuff....I lost 3 pounds at the weigh in on Thursday night......YEAHHH!!! It just feels so much better to actually lose some as opposed to not losing any or worse yet gaining.

We have a weekend marriage retreat with our church this weekend, I am sure that I am going to mess up then as well. I will try to do good though. I swear my husband is like crack to me though, he can look at me and give me that "come on, all the cool kids are doing it" look and I just say....Ok ,add another scoop!!! :) I must be addicted to my hubby as much as the ice cream.

I am so looking forward to this weekend though, I love getting away with my sweetie, and the plus is......no kids for 3 days. Just him and me....alone....3 days.....you do the equation!!!

My ankle is still hurting like a mug, gosh, the dr says this could go on for a couple of weeks. Probably wouldn't have hurt as bad had it been broken. Well until next time...be sweet!!

No comments: