Monday, August 4, 2008

School bell is ringing!!!!

Wow, it is that time of year again. Time for school to start back, time for a giant sigh from most moms that have endured a summer of...what can we do today, or I'm bored, let's do something or just the constant fighting of them being together all day. But for me, this is kinda been a tough time. I am sending my youngest daughter to public school and I have to say, I am the one not handling it well. It has gotten a bit easier over the past few weeks but her big day is tomorrow, so we will see how I fare. I envision this crazy mom scene at the school, me hanging on to her arm and crying, don't take my baby, while they are calling the school resource officer out to restrain me and my daughter is looking at me as if I have grown a third eyeball in the center of my forehead. Like, jeez mom, get a grip. Let's just hope it goes better than in my mind.

I celebrated my 6th wedding anniversary with my wonderful husband this past weekend. We got away for a couple of days, just relaxed, went to dinner, went to a murder mystery dinner theater. This was a hoot, I loved it. The actors just kinda mingled all around the theater amongst everyone. It proved to be a very enjoyable evening even if I didn't know who was the killer.

I got my 6 week post op check on last Thursday, she said that everything looked good and that I was healing nicely, still got some stitches that are still hanging on and not wanting to leave, but why leave when I give them such great and roomy accommodations. I am feeling great and I am so glad that I got the surgery done now.

Well, that is about all I can come up with for now.

Until next time....be sweet and stay out of the heat if you can, it is brutal.

No comments: