Monday, August 25, 2008

It is almost the end of August

As we soon get ready to say goodbye to summer, I say...YIPPEE!! I am not that big a fan of the hot sticky summer months. I really enjoy spring and fall but with that love comes the fact that I can't breathe most of the time. What can you do though, you have to take the good with the bad in every situation.

We went to the COGOP Assembly last week over in Nashville, it was fun to get away with the hubby and daughter but I have to say, the speaker on Sunday kinda left me feeling like...what the heck was he talking about. But like Chris says, every message is meant for someone, maybe that just wasn't my sermon. Got to reconnect with some old friends, that was a lot of fun.

Last night at our small group meeting at church, we started a new series that Joyce Meyers does, "Battlefield of the Mind" excellent so far and I can't wait to see the rest of it. This woman is fired up and anointed. Talking about how the devil likes to play with us, mess with our minds. Letting the bad thoughts in is just letting him win, so I can't wait to see what else she has to say.

My parents.....oy vey...these people really must be stopped. They pulled another one of their crappy stunts this past weekend that just makes you stand back and go.....what in God's name is wrong with these people. I just wanted to kick them in the rear for the crap they did. See, see, I am already letting my mind have the bad thoughts...Joyce I am so sorry, I am not the best pupil in the class but I am trying. Oh well, until next time....

Be sweet and get ready people....because fall is coming!!!

No comments: