Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I don't do alone well

As a mom they say silence is golden...but as I sit here in a silent kid free house, I am thinking that maybe that doesn't hold true for everyone. Now I have always known that maybe, just maybe I don't do alone well. Well if I am being honest here, I have never liked being alone, at night, during the day or anything. Now that isn't to say that I can't function alone because I am quite capable of doing it, I just don't like to. I am more of a need to hear you around or at least know you are on the grounds kinda gal.

I can't say that I know where this comes from, some people just are like this and I fortunately or unfortunately, I am one of them. Depends on how you look at it. I probably drive my darling sweet husband crazy with this, most men go out and spend their weekends doing things with the guys or manly things. We have found that we actually like being together and doing things as a couple. We shop together, (we both detest this one) we see movies together (if one of us can stay awake), we play together and basically do everything together. We are such saps, just yesterday, it was a Monday, hubby calls and says I am missing you today and I was like, I am so missing you today as well. I just feel like when he isn't around that part of me is missing. He says to me, we are going to have to start fighting on Sunday nights so it won't be so hard for me to go to work, I told him, well we could have bigger problems I guess, than missing one another. We are so stupid but so in love that it is scary at times. I have to say though, I will take this any day of any week of any month and wouldn't change it for the world.

The softball season is coming to an end soon, man I have to say I have really enjoyed watching the games this year, so much fun and getting to see my man out there playing so good and looking so hot.....whew.....someone throw me a towel!!!

Well the countdown is on the big day, I have surgery in 7 days, yikes, I am still nervous but it is getting a little bit better.

Until next time....be sweet and tell someone that you love what they mean to you!!

No comments: