As I mentioned in my last blog, my surgery is scheduled for this Wednesday and I have to say I am getting pretty scared. It really all hit home when they told me when to come in and get my blood work done and all. I was like...yikes, it's really here. So now it is 2 days away and I went to the store today to get all my necessary supplies that I would be needing, and as I am standing there in the soup aisle looking for broth, because I have to be on a liquid diet the day before, I almost cried. Then I went to my happy place......picture if you will, aaauuummmm, aaauuummmm, ok I am better now. One good thing, I can eat all the popsicles I want....wait are they taking my uterus or my tonsils... I hope they make sure before they snip.
My boys have been gone for a week now, and will be gone until Wednesday of next week, we just thought this would be better for me not having to referee arguments or break up fights. I have to say that I am physically prepared for this but mentally...still a little shaky but it will get better. Hey it will be the best sleep I have had in about a year, since my last procedure. Dang, that is some good sleeping, wish they could bottle that stuff and send it home with you. I love when they get you in there and start asking you questions and then they say...now count back from 10 and in my experience.....8 is a good number for me.
So this will probably be my last blog until later in the week, I have told my husband he is to take pics during the whole thing that way I can scrapbook it. I mean come on, it is as big an occasion as having a child, right?? Everyone wants to scrapbook that, so why not the taking of a uterus, maybe it is just me...weird, I know but hey I never said I was normal....in the immortal words of Kelly Ripa...."don't you judge me people". LOL!!
Until next time...be sweet and go eat something solid for me tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment