Well today is the day, weigh in day. The day that could make or break a spirit. Well at least they are weighing us and not checking blood pressure because I am sure that would be sky high just from worrying about it. I don't know if I mentioned it or not last time but at our workout on Tuesday night, Oh My Gracious, it was brutal. They like to call it stepping it up a bit, I like to call it Torture, but who can say, it is such a fine line there. I really think this instructor is the devil in drag. She walks around with that smile on her face, just makes me want to slap her. I think I may have some anger management issues to work thru, another gray area though!! :) Maybe if I just slap her but keep smiling like she does, it will make her like it.
I have to say the eating part of this "new lifestyle" is getting a little bit easier to do, now that isn't to say that I still don't want a piece of cake or some fries on any given day but at least I am making smarter choices now.
Hubby and I are getting out of town this weekend, no kids, woohoo.....I can't wait. We are going up early Friday morning with some friends to go to this time share presentation, the ones that give you money for just going. Ok, before you say it, yeah it might be a little bit wrong, but it's not like I am selling plasma or my eggs. I am sure that I will have a good story for Monday, I have heard these people can be pretty pushy at times trying to get you to buy.
Oh well, I will update later after the weigh-in.
1 comment:
You might want to be careful, your hubby may want to sign on the dotted line. :)
Post a Comment