Wow, that is all I can say about this past weekend, it was fan-freaking-tastic!!!! Oh my goodness, I am such a lucky woman to be married to such a wonderful man. Our retreat was really good, the speakers were great, fellowship was fun and just getting to spend quality time with hubby was the best. He is truly my soul mate and best friend.
Well for the weigh in, I lost 3 pounds again, yeah!!! So that makes the grand total, 6 pounds. Now only about......like I would tell you. Let's just say alot. This weekend I tried to stay good, but I am kinda dreading the weigh in on Thursday night. We will see how it goes. I am not looking forward to Tuesday night's class because at our last class they said that this weekd they are going to step it up again. At this rate we should be like toothpicks by the time the 11 weeks is done.
So anyways, onto something exciting, this morning hubby and I played Kiss and Tell on the local radio station against another couple. It was their version of The Newlywed Game, it was so much fun. We practiced all weekend, asking each other all kinds of questions, but apparantly not the right questions, because we didn't go over any of them that they asked. Oh well, we still did good, we won, they asked a total of 6 questions, and we only got 2 right but it was enough to win. So now we got a free dinner for 2 and a ice cream cake, a balloon bouquet and now our name goes into a drawing for a weekend away. So that is what we have to wait for.
Until next time.....
1 comment:
As your husband, I can say that I am the lucky one in this relationship. I thank God every day that I get to wake up next to you in the morning and go to sleep every night next to you.
I love you babe!!
Post a Comment