Thursday, February 21, 2008

I might have a clue

Well today is another weigh in, yikes. I know that I have cheated a couple of times and I am scared, but hey at least I have someone to hold me accountable. I am not even going to try and make a prediction about tonight. At Tuesday's class they were thinking that maybe we as a whole were getting a little soft so what do they do , they bring in the big boobie, natzi barbie to teach us, or rather torture us. Another one of those gray areas. Hopefully she will get lost tonight or find some puppies that she needs to kick (just kidding) and won't be able to make it to class. I swear I don't know what goes thru their minds bringing in someone that is like a size 0 and thinking that is what we need to be motivated. Forget it!!

I have made a discovery about myself, I mean come on isn't that what this blog was supposed to be about, anyway, in my intense desire to please others, I have lost a piece of myself. The part of me that stands up for herself, that says, by george I am good enough, I deserve to be listened to. Now mind you just because I made the discovery doesn't mean that I have enough backbone to make any changes or do anything about it. I will still always just say...."ok, whatever you want, whatever you need." I made this discovery recently when I knew that I needed a new pair of jeans because of having holes in them and didn't feel like I deserved to get another pair because money might be tight or that someone else might need something. I mean come on, I need a new pair of jeans, why can't I just go get a pair of freaking pants. JEEZ!!! What a loser!!

Oh well, as you can tell....today is not one of my sunnier days. But hey they can't all be good.

Be sweet until next time.......

1 comment:

What you talkin bout willis? said...

I think I know a dog we could supply for her to kick to distract her from the torture.

And speaking as your husband....Buy some jeans already! :)