Thursday, September 11, 2008

Busy as a bee!!

WHEW!!! I am ready for a nap. I have been working really hard this week trying to get some stuff that I have been neglecting at the church. I am proud to say that the new and updated address book is done as well as the updated birthday and anniversary booklet. This has been on my plate for a few weeks now, I have just been slacking on it. But not anymore, I finished them both today!! Yeah, Karen!! Ok, that was my own pat on the back, I am done now!!

Couple of things new with me, joined MYSPACE this past week, this is the same person that was saying, I think I am the last person I know to have a page. So now, I have one. It is really kinda cool, the way you can connect to old friends or even new ones.

I spoke yesterday with the leader of Wellness Steps and she informed me that it wasn't to late to join for the next 9 month session, so come Monday night, I am going for my orientation and then Tuesday is our first class. I am kinda looking forward to it, I know that I will be sore and grumpy the first couple of weeks, but honestly, when Chris and I did this before I felt fabulous, eating good and exercising, it was great!! So I guess you could say I am about to jump back on the wagon.....again!!! I really let myself go after my surgery in June, not being able to move around alot and being on restriction really made me kinda lazy.

As far as the family and kids go, things have been good for the most part. Boys are still liking school, and I am so surprised with Tanner, he still comes home just about every day telling me he had a great day. I love that he is having fun and making new friends. We went to their open house last week and met most of the teachers, seemed really nice but really scatterbrained, like how in the world they get anything done is beyond me. Kylie is doing great, making all A's and still loving her teacher. That makes me happy to know that everyone is doing good and liking school. Chris got involved in the Fantasy football league they started up at church, he is like a man obsessed with it. It is really funny though, last week, my oh so sexy geek beat the church's most sports minded and athletic guys team, it was great. So now he has bragging rights for at least a week.

I have to keep pinching myself at times, I am so in love with this man that at times it feels like a dream, how could he really be mine. I am so blessed to have found this man and have him in my life. I just hope that everyone could feel this kind of love at least once in their life. I still get chills every time he touches me or gives me that look that makes you feel like you are the only one in the room. Oh my goodness, he just makes my heart smile!! I love you babe!!

No comments: